Friday 6 August 2010

BlandNeutral.

Okay so here i am. Hello.



God i hate writing openings as much as awkward silences, it's like that dreaded English essay you avoid at all costs you have to have that opening liner.
Well i suppose i could tell you what I'm listening too...
iTunes is on full blast (I've just created a new playlist... this excites me more than i can express) and currently on play is Model (yes this could make you cringe with the thought of Naomi Campbell's efforts at a little tuning) Karen Elson, i think she's gone and done it... her debut album The Ghost Who Walks is bliss to my ears. Big nod to her hubby Jack White.
Typing has just become a little difficult as I'm currently devouring a Delicious bacon sarnie... mmm um um so i shall love and leave you for now but leave with gifts... pictures of perfection.
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for having a peek at our blog, we're loving your style, write more posts!!!! kath n lils xx

    ReplyDelete